Balanced sound that’s perfect for daily listening—from your daily commute to relaxing at home.
When you need maximum bass to work up a sweat, switch to Bass Booster for instant intensification.
Makes voices stand out and sound clearer when you’re listening to podcasts and audiobooks.
Enjoy 9 hours of playtime from a single charge and get another 3 full charges from the compact charging case.
Place Life A1’s charging case down on a charging pad to charge wirelessly.
Put the true wireless earbuds in the case for just 10 minutes and get 1.5 hours of playtime.
Life A1 have Bluetooth 5.0 for easy pairing and will automatically connect with the last paired device. Also, take a single earbud from the case when you want to make calls or listen to music while maintaining awareness of the world around you.
Use the built-in button on the true wireless earbuds to switch between the 3 sound modes, play/pause music, adjust the volume, or activate Voice Assistants.
The low-profile true wireless earbuds sit comfortably in your ears, while the slim charging case easily fits in pockets and small bags.
Tengo15 días usando estos audífonos note que la batería de estos se agota muy pronto usandolos en volumen medio en el sonido le daria un 7 de 10
Fits perfectly with great quality sound and battery life. Thumbs up. Surely intend to get another one for my girlfriend.
Overall a good earphones for the price, the controls are weird ( double tap for pause, left tap to next song, and so on)
It is my first day using Anker products and here is my feedback
1. The case and the buds are wellmade and doesn't look like a cheap pair, compared to my Jabra ellite, it is way better.
2. Sound quality is good and I didn't fave any humming noise so far.
3. The tip and wing are separate, and this is good feature as you will be able to fit the buds to your specific ear shape.
4. The case supports wireless charging whixh again is a good feature for the price.
5. It is IPX7 means it is splash and dust proof, which is awesome.
6. Price is good for the quality
1. No aware mood!, for me Jabra elite3 has this feature and it is really good and safe if you intend to wear those pairs outdoors.
2. Not on soundcore application. Comeon I have pairs at really lower price range and they have their own app!
3. You have to memorize the shortcuts of the buttons
Overall, it is good for its price range. It is my first time trying anker, and so far I like it.
Updated: Company sent a replacement free of charge so I am raising my review to 5 stars for customer service. This unit doesn't have the logo issues.
I purchased these because I didn’t feel comfortable carrying around $250 airpod pros and possibly losing them. For the price these are fine, the noise cancelling is good and it fits ok in the ear. The sound is good but not as amazing as they say, my pair of Sony ch-700n sound much better than these. I have two problems with these earbuds. First, sometimes you can hear a small static/white noise sound which is kind of annoying when listening to music, this only happens sometimes and not all the time. Second, the logos on the earbuds are uneven as seen in the picture, If somebody got really close to you and saw the earbud logos they’d see they are uneven. Time will tell how long these last.