Maps your personal hearing sensitivity at multiple frequencies to create personalized EQ settings just for you.
Simply remove one of the earbuds from the charging case to automatically enter mono mode. Or remove both for stereo sound.
Liberty 2 true wireless earphones have 4 built-in microphones with cVc 8.0 noise reduction technology. This ensures your voice is optimized while ambient noises are suppressed.
Bluetooth 5.0 creates an unbreakable connection between your device and Liberty 2 true wireless earphones for skip-free audio even in busy spaces.
Your music is transferred in the highest possible quality to preserve the sound and give you an exceptional listening experience.
Liberty 2 true wireless earphones come with XS/S/M/L/XL/M+/L+ Ear Tips to ensure you find the perfect size for your ears. Also includes S/M/L Ear Wings and a USB-C cable to charge the case.
works great for the money. doesn't last but a year use it every day. would recommend it.
I've had these Bluetooth black earpieces for couple ears loved them but now I can't get them to connect to my phone anymore I'm lost without music in my ears at the fitness center
Comfortable and good sound quality
So I was gifted these awhile back but never used them because I preferred airpods. Fast forward a year or so later, I loss my 2nd or 3rd pair of airpods and used these headphones to hold me off until I got yet another pair of airpods. Obviously, these arent going to work as seamlessly with an IPhone as the airpods but they worked good enough that I stuck with these instead. For me, it wasnt so much about the cost of buying another pair of airpods but it was more of the "why" when these work good enough. I primary use them to listen to podcast/youtube at work/gym and theyre fine for that. Ill go over my pro and cons. Overall I recommend these if you fit the mold and want to save some money.
- Price is more affordable.
- Battery life is amazing. This may be a slight exaggeration but i feel like I charge these things maybe (emphasis on maybe because at times it feels longer) once every 2 weeks. I rarely charge these things.
- Pretty durable.
- Charge fast.
- Bulky. East to fall out of ear.
- Sound quality is just ok. Doesnt noise cancel.
- Call quality doesn't seem that great. For me its hit or miss whether someone im speaking too complains about not hearing me clearly. I don't use these enough for phone calls to where is been a big issue.
Inexpensive and sound great.